A Test Stand Technician is responsible for completing the following duties:
- Coordinates and performs tests at the final stage of the manufacturing process.
- Operates equipment in a 100% safe manner following appropriate regulations, policies,
- and procedures.
- Tests all unit components, as well as observe equipment for leaks.
- Identifies any problems with new products; makes adjustments or recommendations to
- resolve problems.
- Ensuring work meets Westmor’s standard of quality and customers’ expectations.
- Repairs piping systems, pumps, valves, and meters.
- Helps production develop ongoing quality control testing procedures to be incorporated.
- into the regular production process.
- Calibrate meters.
- Troubleshooting and repairing 12-volt wiring systems.
- Infrequent travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Expectations of Employees
- Uphold company core values
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Utmost attention to safety
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Concern for quality
- Attention to detail
Traits of Successful Employees
- Desire to build long-term relationships
- Exhibition of good communication skills when working with fellow employees
- Ability to tolerate physical demands of the position
- Ability to complete tasks according to the planned schedule
- Willingness to help out where needed